Thursday, August 20, 2009

Long Time


Long Time ......................

What have I got to do to make you love meWhat have I got to do to make you careWhat do I do when lightning strikes meAnd I wake to find that you're not there
What do I do to make you want meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I say when it's all overAnd sorry seems to be the hardest word
It's sad, so sadIt's a sad, sad situationAnd it's getting more and more absurdIt's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it overOh it seems to meThat sorry seems to be the hardest word
What do I do to make you love meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I do when lightning strikes meWhat have I got to doWhat have I got to doWhen sorry seems to be the hardest word
Elton John

No comments:

Our National Heros win the Kilinochchi 2009-01-02

Our National Heros win the Kilinochchi  2009-01-02
The 57 Division and the Task Force 1 of Sri Lanka Army Jan 2 scored the greatest victory in their noble battle against terrorism by liberating the Kilinochchi town, the so-called administrative hub of the LTTE terrorists.